Largely because its 1 gig of memory is having trouble keeping up with OS and app expansion, I'm considering replacing my LG K4 phone.
I'm not a "phone geek."
I use the phone for talking - yes, talking - and reading emails, and little else. I could do better with a carrier pigeon, than trying to type on a phone, so try to do things from a computer as often as possible.
The K4 is pretty much a "floor" phone. Anything else was better when I got it 2 1/2 years ago, and remains better today.
So what phones might be recommended, based on these parameters:
- Small size - I don't want a "license plate sized" phone - something that fits in my jeans pocket
- Headphone jack (I use the phone for business and am on it a lot)
- Good battery life - ideally can go through two business days without needing a recharge
- Enough memory so that apps respond in milliseconds, versus several seconds
- A decent camera would be a very-nice-to-have, but not critical
Obviously, price and longevity matter too. But if it's a benchmark, one can't get much lower than the K4 and I've been happy with that for 2 1/2 years.
Looking forward to reading suggestions. Thanks