It all begun with my LG G4. The phone started being really hot when I was using it. Battery lasted about half a day (Max 1,5h of SoT). It was charging really slow with a stock charger. I've sent it in on warranty and switched to old ZTE phone and Nexus 7 2012. Now I realized that it wasn't LG's fault. Both devices are now overheating and discharging quickly. At first I thought that it may be SIM's fault, but my tablet has no SIM slot. I don't know what to do now. The last thing (for me) related with all these devices is my Google account. I don't want to change it because of much data in cloud (7000 google photos), YouTube account etc. Please help me
- It's not caused by app, because, I've got same behavior in safe mode.
- I've tried factory reset hundred times.
- I've got this issue for over half of year.
- Every device stock & unroot (LG 6.0, ZTE 4.0.4, Nexus 5.1.1)
- My problem is similar to this guy's problem: