Huge apologies if this has been solved, but I have tried everything I have found on here (and other places) and nothing works.
Symptoms: Dreaded "Download unsuccessful" after a few hours of use, market is fine before hand
Device: Scroll Tablet -
Fix that kind of works: Full factory reset, but market then stops working after 5+ hours
2) Clearing various caches and data of various google apps
3) Starting again with a new, virgin, google account
4) Uninstalling updates in market app
5) Trying a pre-froyo stand alone market APK
6) Playing around with wifi (and data) settings
7) Logging in and out of Google Talk
8) Hammering a download of a new app (50 times one after the other)
9) Clearing cache in maintenance menu
10) Praying to God
My account is fine, as my Desire HD can download happily all the time.
Visionary does give me temp root happily, so I was wondering if a fix_permissions style script could help?
Also, someone said it could be Google blocking me as my account has paid-for apps on it and the Scroll Tablet is "free apps only". However, when I created a virgin Google account, the same thing happened.
Any thoughts, links, or general sympathising would be greatly appreciated!