I do not know how to restore my android mobile operating system.
At a few months ago, I had made a post for help on my android phone on this forum, but until now I have not been able to fix my android system. Problem:
At that time, I'm interested in from the android system update and then I download which, according to a tutorial that I could read in spend on upgrading the android phone Nexian nx-a892.
I then tried to follow the tutorial,
- Starting from sw_ver.txt edit the file in /system/etc/sw_ver.txt (Using Root Explorer) says "BUILD_SW_PROJ = Nexian", I replace the "Nexian" with "pl_cz" according to the tutorial.
- Then edit the file build.prop in /system/build.prop and replace all the "Nexian" with "GSmart" and "A892" with "G1315".
- Then do the update from sdcard to file Update.zip
At this moment I am having a problem, because there is a warning error, but the operating system can still get into the android desktop.
I then opened explorer and re-edit root /system/build.prop in this section:
"Ro.product.model = Nexian A892", delete "Nexian" then save it.
- then I go to /system/app/ .. and remove all the applications in it,,, I like hypnotized make the same mistake.
**** Error occurs when phone restart... *****
Expect the solution:
- Among my friends, who can help me solve this problem?
- I can only get fastboot mode but can not perform the update from here.
- I can not do the update from sdcard, warning always appears E: Error in line7.
- I want to activate adbmode, does not work at all.
Help from friends so I would expect. Previously I thank you.