Please bare with me since I am still learning about android and so my question is, how can I recover my applications from my tablet after I have rooted it. since the stock/original applications takes up 8 gigs of space of my internal memory. I just cannot seem to access/delete those 8 gigs??
I flashed cyanogen 9 to my SGT2.10.1 and it was successful, although I am stuck on trying to recover my applications from the partition internal memory. Of course I have done a variety of steps to recover them and some of the steps I took are:
1. I tried using the spk tool - I really do not know how to use it and I am having a hard time figuring it out
2. Trying to delete and reformat the internal memory - was not successful since it only erased of what I currently had on the rooted and partitioned memory, thus my original/stock application are still within the internal memory.
3. I tried using applications such PC36IMG-AmonRA-3.07-gnm.zip - I changed the name to PC36IMG but flashing it lead to installation fail/aborted
4. I tried recovering them with titanium back up - but the application couldn't see my original/stock applications
5. Also tried using Astro File manager - Same results as TBU
6. Deleting the files from my pc via usb- it does not give me an option to reformat it
Any suggestions? this is the final step that I need to complete to finally enjoy my retarded galaxy tab 2