This guide it will show how to change APN on Kyocera Brigadier and get rid of Verizon Bloatware.
This is for those who use Brigadier in other network (country ) than Verizon USA.
This tutorial is for Windows only. (because drivers and Debloater software)
1. Go to Settings then scroll down to "About phone" and then down to "Build number". Click on the item 7 times in a row. This will say Now you are a Developer.
2 Open the "Developer Options" and mark "USB debugging".
3. First make sure you have installed correctly the drivers for Kyocera Brigadier and your computer sees properly the phone.
You can install drivers from
4. Connect the phone and select Media Sync Mode. (now the computer must see your E6782). Cancel the installation of Verizon software.
5. Go to download and install Debloater. (skip warnings of your windows or antivirus)
6. Open Debloater (your phone still connected to computer) (make sure the phone is connected before open Debloater)
7. In up left corner you have "Read Device Packages" - press it, (t will read the processes of your phone)
8. Check the apps (first column) or processes (second column) that you don´t want to use.
Search for qualcomm and check qcrilmsgtunnel.apk alias com.qualcomm.qcrilmsgtunnel (this is what block the editing of APN)
I checked all Amazon, Nhl, all Verizon except VZWService (it will mess the programmable button and every time you open the phone it will ask for program it)
9. When you finish to mark click Apply and wait for Debloater block all services.
10. Disconnect your phone and go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names and you will see in right corner a plus. Click it and introduce your Network provider settings and save.
Usually on name put whatever you want, on APN put net and APN type put default but you can check on provider's website for manual settings.
11. Check on mobile data, close Wi-Fi and verify if you have mobile internet.
12. Restart the phone and then go back and verify if you can edit again APN. (if not, repeat steps 6-10)